Founder and CEO of Indie Connect, Vinny Ribas shares with us his upcoming series of artist/songwriter workshops taking place starting this month.
A Workshop & A Phone App To Help You Make The Right Moves In The Music Business
Founder and CEO of Indie Connect, Vinny Ribas shares with us his upcoming series of artist/songwriter workshops taking place starting this month. The workshops are designed for the aspiring artist to seek out information from some of the industry’s top professionals, including managers, publishers, producers, and entertainment lawyers. You can either sign up to attend the workshops in person in Nashville, TN, or subscribe to be a part of them via webcast on your computer.
Vinny has also created a phone app that will help you find all of the necessary resources available to help your music career reach its next level. Currently in its beta test mode, the app should launch over the next couple of weeks, and be available free of charge to those who download it.
The company began as just an informal weekly luncheon at with 5-6 people from different sectors of the industry would get together for lunch to talk music business and try to help each other. It didn’t take long for the industry to take note and within 2 months each weekly meeting had 20-30 participants. Each meeting also featured a guest speaker who was videotaped, giving us the foundation for our online training library. Over the first few years the company hosted up to 5 music industry networking events in the Nashville. Also have had several monthly Chapter meeting around the country. But times have changed and everything has moved online, so our business model followed suit. Today the comapny specializes in these distinct areas:
- Artist Management – We represent serious established artists who perform mostly in mid-sized concert venues.
- Artist Consulting – We choose exceptionally talented artists and serious artist managers and mentor them to the point where they are making a steady profit from their music.
- Artist Manager Training – We help newer artist managers better understand the industry and how to set up and manage their artist’s business affairs.
- The Business Side of Music podcast – Hosted by industry veteran, Bob Bender, this weekly show is geared toward helping you have a more successful music career. It features in-depth interviews with successful artists and industry professionals.
- Live and Online Workshops and Courses – We host live and online workshops and develop online courses for musicians and industry professionals.
- Online Training Library – We have a free online library with over 100 video and audio workshops and hundreds of articles on all aspects of building a music career.
- Music Industry Networking: Indie Connect runs multiple music industry networking events as well as workshops in the Nashville area.
In 2013 Indie Connect hosted the world’s only completely online music conference – the IC Virtual Music Conference. For 3 days over 500 people from 23 countries networked together online and showcased their music live via video streams. Over 50 speakers from 15 countries shared their expertise and dozens of industry-related companies participated in the online trade show!
The Business Side of Music ™
© 2019 Beyond the Music
Host: Bob Bender
Produced byBob Bender
Stream or Download (free) businesssideofmusic.com
Become a guest: email@example.com
Sponsorship information businesssideofmusic.com/sponsor-affiliate/
Join our mailing list for show announcements, career advice, industry discounts,
free gifts and more. Like Free
Special Thanks to Tom Sabella and Traci Snow for producing and hosting over 100 episodes of the original “Business Side of Music” podcast, and trusting us to carry on their legacy.